Work has started on the World of Tanks Ferdinand kit.
I started by working on the main chassis and getting the hull together. The suspension took a little while to make as it is each of the 6 parts are comprised of several small parts. After adding these I filed and built the gun.
I gave the gun a coat of dunkelgelb to ensure that the whole of the ball of the gun is painted in the base coat. This will prevent unpainted spots appearing when the gun is moved.
Before fitting the gun into the turret I primed the hull so that I didn’t need to mask the gun up.
I intend to paint a camouflages scheme on the tank destroyer using dunkelgelb as the base coat with green and brown areas.