I have caught up with my RB7 subscription and built everything up to issue 44.
I decided to put aside recent issues until I had enough to finish and cover the differential instead of having to leave half finished bits on the side.
In this session I built and fitted the rear differential, differential housing and the rear suspension arms.
The Red Bull 7 is finally starting to look like a car.
The steering is complete and servo attached. I also have the front suspension and rear wing made but not attached.
My first batch of parts for the Red Bull 7 kit arrived today.
The parts include bits of the front wing, rear wing, a wheel and an oil filled shock to build.
The front wing had some small parts that were pretty annoying to fit but I got there in the end.
You can see the oil filled shock balanced between paint pots in the photo.
This is to let the oil spread around the shock assembly and remove pockets of air.